Thursday 15 December 2011

Twinkling Twigs

Follow Me on Pinterest

I've nearly used up all of my foraged Christmas foliage. But this was always supposed to be the piece de resistance for the table for Christmas dinner. In a nutshell its just some sprayed twigs and then adorned with of course some homemade pompom's, snowflakes, candy canes and crystals. Plus a few little Christmas reindeer decorations from my amazing mother in law. She knows me too well, thank you Chris x
I've always loved a sprayed twig with lovely stuff dripping from its branches. Its a good centerpiece for any time of year.It's also a great alternative to a tree. I think this might become a permanent fixture.

vintage christmas decoration homemade twig snowflake paper

vintage christmas decoration homemade twig snowflake paper

No comments:

Post a Comment