Friday 14 October 2011

The Pom Pom Hat Making Kit

Follow Me on PinterestThe pom pom maker arrived today and I am very excited to use it to make my pom pom hat pictured above. I have mentioned my love for this hat in my blog this week by Piers Atkinson and I would love to buy the real thing, but it is unfortunately way out of my price range. So I thought I would try my hand at making a similar one.

I tried to make a pom pom earlier this week using the old fashioned way with two bits of polo shaped cardboard and they looked more like mop heads rather than pom poms. So I purchased a pom pom maker,I never even new they existed till now, genius idea.



1 comment:

  1. Aha! So this is how you've been making them. I thought it may have been the old cardboard way- whats the difference? Are these tighter...?

    ReplyDelete