Friday 14 October 2011

Day Off

Follow Me on Pinterest

It was a day off yesterday as Rex was being looked after by Auntie.
I thought I would get suited and booted and head up East to London today and have a squiz and a mooch in Spitalfields market. Its a great place for people and trinket watching.
Also popped in to see my lovely Bettina's awe inspiring studio who owns The Black Dot Co-operative and Archive. She is an amazing inspiration, design and print guru. I always leave her with a spring in my step and dazzled by her fantastic archive of amazing quirky finds,vintage clothing, prints and ethnic pieces. I was like a kid in a sweetie shop, food for the soul, mind and heart x

http://blackdotcooperative.wordpress.com/

Waiting for the train.
Suited and booted trying the new season masculine look with a 3 piece suit I've had for years, as I have always loved this look. It reminds me of one of my favourite style heroines Diane Keaton in Annie Hall, the best movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment