Thursday 14 February 2013

Loo Roll Love x

Follow Me on Pinterest

We have a lot of old loo roll tubes in the house from all the colds and tears x
This valentines day is especially poignant to show our love more than ever. So Rex and I made some home made Valentine cards for my hubbie.
All you need to make your very own heart Valentine stamp is a loo roll, card and paint.
Just shape the loo roll tube into a heart form, place the end in paint and stamp away.
Happy valentines everyone and tell those special people in your life how much you love them.
Thank you so so much to all those who have shown myself and my family so much love and kindness over the last week or so. Your words, support and love have been so overwhelmingly wonderful and comforting, thank you x

Big Love x








1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Know what I will be doing with Seb when we get home tonight.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete