Wednesday 8 February 2012

Weather Pillows

Follow Me on Pinterest

It all started with one of my favourite knits. I saw this jumper dress and fell in love with it. It took me back to watching Wincey Willis doing the weather in her crazy knits when I was a little girl. Back in the day when the weather man or woman used to stick large clouds and sun's over the big map of England. As a little girl I dreamt of being a weather girl for a long long time.
That didn't work out x So I decided to recreate that sense of large weather icons out of old knits for Rex to play with. Stuffed to look like weather cushions great to play with or cuddle up to.
Soon be available to buy on the future Katthiskatthat online shop watch this space ! x









1 comment:

  1. I LOve your raindrops Kat. I could do with those to jolly up the rainy Manchester clouds and giggle at them instead of curse! x

    ReplyDelete