Tuesday 17 January 2012

Spot On

Follow Me on Pinterest

I have a thing for polka dots. I cannot resist anything with them on and so a project came to mind. Recently I saw an amazing pair of polka dot printed jeans. It was so hard, but I resisted buying them as per my new years resolution and decided to recreate and make a better version myself.
So I grabbed an old pair of jeans I had, lobbed the legs off at the knee. Then I cut little leather circles out from an old pair of 80's leather trousers to create the polka dots. Then I stitched the leather dots onto the denim cut offs in a polka dot formation.
There you have it new from the old, my pair of polka dot lovelies for winter or summer.











1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog! Check out mine and follow if you like!I'll follow yours back! Feel free to leave a comment as well!

    Kisses!
    http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete