Tuesday 22 November 2011

Upcycled Buba

Follow Me on Pinterest

I hate throwing things away, I am a terrible hoarder. Especially when I have a sentimental connection to it. So giving or throwing away trashed baby grows I find hard. As for each one he grows out of means my baby is getting older and older. So I saved a few of my fave's that are a bit too stained to be passed on, and have made some dribble bibs for Rex out of them.

All you need to do is cut the largest part of the baby grow or vest into a triangle. Fold the edges over and topstitch with a zigzag stitch. That's it.



3 comments:

  1. think i will do one for Maddie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I was admiring his dribble neckerchief today- nice bit of up cycling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, it means alot. Was so brilliant to meet you both today. Make sure you keep in touch. Kat x

    ReplyDelete