Wednesday 23 November 2011

Mothers Meeting

Follow Me on Pinterest

Had a really fantastic and different mama and baby day out today. Rex and I went into London to visit The Wallace Collection, which was spectacular. I wish I could have spent more time wandering, spent too much time chatting.
I cannot believe I have never been there before. We met up with a fab bunch of mums and babies organised by Jenny from www.mothers-meeting.com. A fantastic site and blog which hold regular meet ups at great and interesting places.
I met some amazing and very inspiring ladies and had a yummy lunch in the restaurant there. We had a wander round the rooms which housed some gorgeous collections of art, object dar't and armour. You must check it out for yourself . Thank you so much for a great day ladies and Jenny for organising. x









No comments:

Post a Comment